Tuesday, June 18

Welcome to my blog, life unscripted...

My life is totally unscripted, and at first that was just not working for me.  I had plans, dreams and expectations for how my life was to go, but as many of us know God had a different path for me. It took me a long while to figure that out, but when I did my life changed into this beautiful (yet crazy) life. It was seventeen years ago when I finally came to this realization and my reward was that I met my knight in shining armor, and we have been falling more in love everyday since.  We have two gorgeous blessing that we love to death, that keep us on our toes, that make us laugh until we cry, and at times ride our last nerves on their journey to adulthood. 

Last December I jumped feet first back into scrapbooking, with a little push from my forever friend (sister from another mother) Trina Jaynes.  She kept talking about this new way of scrapbooking and how easy it was.  Knowing how easily I get obsessed with the little details, I was skeptical that I would be able to keep it.  After a whole year of talking and seeing her amazing albums I realized that I was ready.  So, January 1st I started my first Project Life album.  Well, I started taking pictures anyway.  I actually started putting the album together during week 9.  I quickly caught up and will never stop documenting our everyday life.  I also started created traditional layouts and playing with digital elements.  My creativity is unlimited.

By the way, the photos that are displayed on my blog were taken by Trina Jaynes follow her at www.tejaynes.blogspot.com and on Instagram @tejaynes.






No comments:

Post a Comment