Tuesday, June 18

Project Life week 22

Lots of pictures of my girlie's first swim meet this week.

There are two reasons for that...

  • I'm SO VERY excited for her!!!
  • I was recovering from being very sick and only started feeling better a few days before the meet.
Here is the full spread...



Like I mentioned before, I was recovering from being really sick.  So, I used a lot of my space on the left side to journal.  I journaled a week in review and focused on the difference in my idea and my lil'man's idea of what 'clean' is.


The right side is all about the swim meet.  My girlie, Payton, did such a great job for her first meet ever.  It sure did tucker her out though. Nolan had lots of fun playing, visiting and photo bombing!


All the journal cards are from Studio Calico Project Life kits: Planetarium, Halley's Comet, Roundabout, and Currents printable.

No comments:

Post a Comment